- Listed: August 11, 2013 12:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Using Our Event Space
In addition to housing a number of startups, RPM has a large area suitable for events — from workshops and lectures, to more casual meetups. It’s our contribution to the Montreal technology community and we make it available to non-profit events that qualify.
The only costs we ask nonprofit users to bear are cleanup; if you’re a for-profit event, please contact us about using the space. We price it fairly and money we make goes back into the investment we’ve made in improvements and A/V infrastructure.
- If your event is going to be noisy, then it can only start after 6PM so that it doesn’t disturb the companies who pay to work here.
- If you’re going to clean the office yourselves, then you provide a $500 deposit, payable up front; once it’s cleaned and back to normal, you get your money back.
- If you don’t want to clean up, then we need to know you’ve already contracted with a cleaning crew.
- If you’re running a weekend event, the space has to be back to normal by Monday at 8AM.
- If you require licenses or permits, you have to get these yourself and display them prominently at the event. The same goes for bartending, security, rentals, or anything else you need to coordinate.
- In-house events take precedence
- We ask that you list RPM as a sponsor for your event (here’s a logo as PDF or PNG).
- You’re responsible for any theft or loss we find in the building after an event; it’s your responsibility to watch your attendees and screen them appropriately.
1491 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: March 30, 2013
Other items listed by admin
- LOFT shared workspace Open Office Space
- Studio de danse à louer Dance Studio for Rent Downtown
- Bureau à partager avec agence web
- RPM Startup Centre Montreal in Griffintown
- Affordable work spaces for freelancers in Griffintown